Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Understanding What Length Your Hair Is


EL- Ear Length
NL- Neck Length
CBL- Collar Bone Length
SL- Shoulder Length
APL- Arm pit Length
BSB- Bottom of Shoulder Blade
BSL- Bra Strap Length
MBL- Mid Back Length 
WL- Waist Length
HL- Hip Length
TBL- Tail Bone Length

We see these initials on all of the hair blogs, forums, and sites. This hair length chart helps you understand what the initials mean and where each length is on the body. Understanding what length my hair is helps me set my short term and long term goals. I think setting goals is a very important part of my relaxed hair journey. I like having something to work towards, and this helps me focus on why I am on this journey. I want long health hair. I am currently between SL and APL. My short term goal is to be at APL by  December 31, 2012. My ultimate goal is HL. I'm not sure how long that will take. Comment where you are and what your goals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment