Saturday, November 24, 2012

My blog is AlwaysChanging- Check in

I started this blog as a way to track my relaxed hair journey. I have really fallen in love with blogging now. I am always thinking about what my next post can be about or what I can do to improve my page. I think videos would be a great addition. I know that doing YouTube videos can take a lot of time, because I would have to record, edit, and upload. That's a full days work. I was on YouTube Thursday watching old videos of  Traycee from K.I.S.S. and I would love to be able to go back and watch my hair growth as well as have my blog to be able to reference. I think I am going to play around with my camera and see how I like it.

Another change I have been thinking about is having a guest blogger maybe once a month. I know that there are a lot of people out there that have blogs and a great way to share your thoughts and grow your audience is to guest blog. If you have a blog or if you just want to write a article please email me. Everyone's hair journey is not the same so I would love to read a post from some of you. It can be about why you started your hair journey, product review, or tips that you would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment