Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Comparison Pictures November/October

Please excuse all the stuff in the back! I don't know why I took both of these in front of my son's toy area. I promise to start taking better pictures from now on lol. I will be doing an official length check next month after my relaxer. I will have straight hair, so I can see if I am at APL. I am 8 weeks post so I don't think my true length is not showing because my roots are pretty thick. I am happy that my hair is almost covering my tattoo. That is how I judge my length right now.


5 comments:

  1. It seems you mislabeled the pictures. I think you'll be APL sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The November picture was not a good one (I was not planning to put it on here) but it is labeled right. The October picture was taken a little closer, but if you look at my tattoo you can see two stars. The November picture only part of the last star is showing. I will start taking my pictures in the same spot every month to get a more accurate comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok.I see the tattoo in the Nov one. I hope to also make apl next year.

      Delete
  3. Your hair is growing nicely! I started my hair journey in August too. But at NL and with about 4 inches of damaged hair due to overprocessing and heat. So I am slowly trimming my hair with every relaxer. My short term goal is SL and the ultimately BSL. I've been searching for HJ blogs and I'm glad I found yours! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I am happy that you like my blog

    ReplyDelete