Sunday, February 24, 2013

CVS Lipstick Haul

I went to CVS and did some major damage last week! Almost all of the make up was buy one get one 50% off and I had a $5 off coupon. I did purchase some other things besides lipsticks like concealer, mascara, and some liners but it was nothing special that I wanted to show. If you guys want to see everything just let me know and I can upload some more pictures.

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm #418 Caring Coral $7.79.  This is a great everyday colour. It goes on like butter! I love how smooth it is.  It is not a lot of colour it goes on kind of sheer this would look good on any skin tone.
 
 Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate #01 $4.79. This is a Matte lipstick. This is a pinkish/ nude colour. In the picture I did not have any liner on, but if I were to wear this out I would put on a brown liner first to make it look better on my skin tone.




Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate #7 $4.79. This is not Matte it is suppose to last up to 8 hours. I have not worn it out to see if it does hold up. This colour is similar to 101, but it has shine and more of a nude colour.






Milani #20 Uptown Mauve $5.29. This is my favorite colour that I purchased! It is a great purple/ pink tone. It goes on smooth, but I do wear chap stick under it because it can dry out your lips a little.


 

Wet n Wild mega shield lip color SPF 15 #369S Salsa Lessons $2.99. I am new to wearing lipsticks so I am not quite ready to jump into a red lip. This is my way of easing into it. This is bright orange with a hint of red. It has a lot of shine. Like all Wet n Wild lipsticks I do not like the packaging because you can hit the lipstick when taking the top off, but for the price I can't complain.
 
 
 
Wet n Wild Mega Shield lip color SPF 15 #370S Lolly Popstar $2.99. This is a pretty shimmery pink. I don't feel like I have to wear a liner with this pink it goes well with my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment