Saturday, February 23, 2013

Give-a-way time FINALLY

I posted a few Months (tiss tiss tiss shame on me for waiting so long) ago that I wanted to do a give-a-way, but I think I jumped the gun a little. I didn't even have 100 views on the blog yet. So now I want to follow through and go ahead with the give-a-way. I am celebrating 6 months into my hair journey, so I want to celebrate with you all! I will be giving away a length check t-shirt. I have not gotten one yet so I think its about that time. As much as I love ALL of my followers and those that come and check out my blog it would cost too much for me to ship the shirt overseas. So this will be open to those in the U.S.A. only.

The rules are:
  • You must be over 18 or have your parent's permission to enter
  • You must follow my blog
  • Comment on this post saying "enter me" and a topic you would like me to do a post on
The give-a-way will be open for 2 weeks. I will be doing a give-a-way on my YouTube channel when I reach 50 subscribers so look out for that too.

7 comments:

  1. Enter me. I would love to see product haul blog post. Congrats on 6 months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will be doing more hauls because I always seem to be buying something.

      Delete
  2. Enter me, I would like to see more makeup blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have been trying to step my makeup game up. So I will be posting more.

      Delete
  3. Enter Me...I wouldn't mind seeing hair tutorials=) Congratulations on 6mth of healthy hair care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me!! I love your channel and blog. I would like to see more product reviews. They are very helpful in the texlaxed community. Although every product won't work for everyone it's still good to hear what's out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter Me! I would like to see what you are doing to maintain your long term stretch.

    ReplyDelete